Here is how to create a color splash photo using the Photobucket Edit tool:
- First of all you have to "upload" your image to Photobucket which is an image hosting and sharing website.
- Click on the "Edit" button above the photo you want to color splash.
- Select the "Greyscale" button to first convert your photo into black and white.
- To add a splash of colour go to "advanced options" button at the top of the page.
- Now select "painted region" from the drop down menu and highlight the part of the image you want to be in black and white.
- The part of the image you don't highlight will be in colour.